you gonna lead these Unions there Union Man???
Walmart! They need a UNION! Low paying SOB's with crappy benefits.
Sykes! Must I say more.
Frontier Health! Oh yeah you know who you are!
Union! Yeah baby Yeah
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
you gonna lead these Unions there Union Man???
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I might picket outside of Walmart! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I got some places for you to picket at and it ain't the great world of wally
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Walmart will never let a union come in. If they do it would be the downfall of the company.
Sykes...w00t w00t..i agree!!
WHO WANTS SOME!!??
WHO WANTS SOME!!!???
ANIMAL WILL DEMOLISH YOU!!!
What's got up your craw about Wal-Mart, Union Man???
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
none
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Well Mikmo I heard they pay their employees with goats and chickens. They get their products from slave labor in China, and they sell them for a huge profit. Do they give their employees good benefits? Heck no. And I heard that Frontier Health is just a bunch of slave drivers! They need a UNION too! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I heard NCH was trying to get the rest of their staff out side of the nurses to go union. Im not sure what took place or if if it happened, but heard it was one place looking to include all?
Guys i back the Unions all the way. They have changed alot. But in the beginning it was a real mess. To much misuse of power and union ties.
I think today most have realized the company also has to survive and they will even if it means moving away from an area that has a union.
Best thing is that the unions help is making those who are non union pay decent wages without going union.
Sorry but it seems to be the norm lately.
Bookmarks